Opportunities for Clinical O&P Research Support from the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association
The American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association, in partnership with the Center for O&P Learning & Evidence-Based Practice (COPL), is proud to announce a Request for Pilot Grant Proposals in 16 potential areas of orthotic and prosthetic research including an open topic.
- Study community outcomes of patients, such as activity, social interactions, depression and anxiety
- Understand the effects of prosthetic component selection on community activity levels rather than in the lab
- Study the origins/clinical goals and prevalence of prosthesis prescribing patterns
- Link biomechanical performance measures to functional levels
- Open Topics – Beyond the Above Priorities, Top Quality Clinical O&P Research Topics Considered
- See the rest of the topics in the full RFP.
If you have any questions, please contact Yelena Mazur at email@example.com or 571/431-0876.