The call for free papers and symposia is now closed for the 2017 AOPA World Congress. We look forward to your future participation.
For those who have submitted papers for the 2017 AOPA World Congress—thank you for your interest and agreeing to share your expertise with attendees in Las Vegas.
We are currently in the process of finalizing grading and sending notifications. We appreciate your patience during this process.
- May 1, 2017 – Provide your head and shoulder photograph and short 50-75 word biography to email@example.com
- August 1, 2017 – Submit your completed session quiz to firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 1, 2017 – Submit your handouts for printing if you elect to have AOPA handle printouts
- August 7, 2017 or before – Secure hotel reservations with the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, as they will sell out.
- August 7, 2017 – Complete the online Registration form using the code provided in your speaker email *for early bird rate*
- August 7, 2017 – Submit your Presentation Waiver to email@example.com
- Presentation Date – Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled presentation to meet with the Audio Visual technician and provide your presentation slides.
Contact AOPA Headquarters at (571) 431-0876 or assembly@AOPAnet.org with questions about the submission process or the World Congress in general.
For travel and hotel information please refer to the Location and Travel page.