The future of the O&P industry and profession depends on decisions made by Congress. The AOPA O&P PAC:
- provides increased access to members of Congress so we can tell our story
- increases visibility and recognition of O&P on Capitol Hill
- helps ensure the reelection of our friends in Congress
- combines individual contributions for a greater impact
- is the only PAC representing the O&P industry and profession on Capitol Hill
O&P is a niche profession. A strong PAC helps level the playing field so AOPA can compete with much larger associations for scarce health care dollars to benefit the O&P industry. To continue and expand AOPA's legislative success, the O&P PAC has set a goal of raising $100,000 for the year.