The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has released the new Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes for 2020, and there were a few minor changes. Below is a complete breakdown of the code changes which will be effective for claims with a date of service on or after January 1, 2020.
HHS Office of Inspector General Releases a Report Comparing Medicare Payment for Orthoses with Payments by Other Insurers On October 30, 2019, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Office of Inspector General (OIG) released a report that compared Medicare payments for orthoses to payments made by non-Medicare payers from 2012-2015. The OIG cited […]
On October 31, 2019, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released its annual final rule regarding changes to the 2020 Medicare payment rules for Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS). CMS issued a proposed rule in late July of this year and allowed any interested member of the public to provide […]
AOPA BookstoreShop Now »
AOPA Job Board
- CPO - Orthotic Prosthetic Center, Inc - Toledo, OH
- Certified Orthotist/Prosthetist - Teter Orthotics & Prostheics, Inc - Marquette, MI
- Prosthetist/Orthotist/LPO - Freedom Prosthetics & Orthotics - Houston, TX
- CPO-CO-CPED - ALJAN COMPANY - MADISON, WI
- Orthotist Prosthetist Resident - O&P - Sanford Health - Fargo, ND
Search AOPA Members
Search online membership database
Company name, city, state or zip code.
O&P Product Finder
Search Opproductfinder.com's extensive products database