Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) has decided that the 2020 National Assembly that was scheduled to take place September 9-12 at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas will instead be delivered virtually on the same dates.
AOPA is excited about the opportunities that a Virtual National Assembly offers and stands committed to serving its members and the extended O&P community by providing access to quality education, exhibits, and networking while saving you dollars on travel, lodging, and entertainment.
The 2020 Virtual National Assembly provides:
- A 40 percent discount off registration costs, as well as deeply discounted group rates
- Access to the education for 30 days post Assembly to allow you to take advantage of multiple education tracks at your leisure
- Ability to earn 100+ CE Credits
- Networking events, roundtable discussions, and entertainment by your peers
- Interaction with speakers, ask questions, and learn more about specific topics
- Engaging presentations from experts in orthotics, prosthetics, pedorthics, business, and technical topics
For general National Assembly questions contact Ryan Gleeson at rgleeson@AOPAnet.org or 571/431-0836. Direct exhibit and sponsorship questions to Kelly O’Neill at kelly.oneill@AOPAnet.org or 571/431-0852.