On behalf of AOPA, thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 National Assembly. Given the impact of the corona virus disease and related difficulties, AOPA has extended the deadline to submit your proposal for the AOPA National Assembly. The planning committees are grading submissions and decision notifications will begin the week of June 1.
Timeline and Upcoming Deadlines
- June 19, 2020
- Provide your head and shoulder photograph and short 50-75 word biography to email@example.com. This can also be done in the mobile app verification.
- June 30, 2020
- Preliminary Program Published.
- August 7, 2020
- Complete the online registration form using the code provided in your speaker correspondence *for early bird rate*.
- Submit your Presentation Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your handouts to be made available electronically.
- Submit a 10-question quiz. Details will be provided, but to assist with your pre-planning. A 10-question quiz consisting of multiple choice and/or true-false questions is requested. The answers should be highlighted. The quiz will allow attendees to earn additional CE Credits. Please email your completed quiz to email@example.com.
Contact AOPA Headquarters at (571) 431-0876 or assembly@AOPAnet.org with questions about the National Assembly.