On behalf of AOPA, thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 National Assembly. Given the impact of the corona virus disease and related difficulties, AOPA has extended the deadline to submit your proposal for the AOPA National Assembly. Submissions are now due Friday, April 3.
Timeline and Upcoming Deadlines
- April 3, 2020
- Call for Papers Deadline.
- May 8, 2020
- Presenters notified of acceptance.
- May 18, 2020
- Additional details as requested by reviewers is due.
- June 1, 2020
- Please verify and update all information in the mobile app. Verification instructions will be provided in your acceptance correspondence.
- Provide your head and shoulder photograph and short 50-75 word biography to email@example.com. This can also be done in the mobile app verification.
- June 1, 2020
- Preliminary Program Published.
- August 7, 2020
- Hotel Cut off- Please secure hotel reservations as the room block will likely sell out.
- Complete the online registration form using the code provided in your speaker correspondence *for early bird rate*.
- Submit your Presentation Waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your handouts for printing or inclusion in the mobile app.
- Submit a 10-question quiz. Details will be provided, but to assist with your pre-planning. A 10-question quiz consisting of multiple choice and/or true-false questions is requested. The answers should be highlighted. The quiz will allow attendees to earn additional CE Credits. Please email your completed quiz to email@example.com.
Contact AOPA Headquarters at (571) 431-0876 or assembly@AOPAnet.org with questions about the National Assembly.
For travel and hotel information please refer to the Travel page.