The 2021 National Assembly will be held in Boston, September 9-11. In addition to the in-person Assembly, we will be offering the education virtually. This content will go live September 16-18 and will be available for 90 days.
2021 National Assembly Safety Protocols*:
- Masks will be required for all participants in the in-person National Assembly. The City of Boston has implemented a citywide mask mandate. Therefore, all attendees and exhibitors will be required to wear a mask when indoors at the Hynes Convention Center as well as the hotel common areas except when actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available for those that do not have them. For more please see this announcement from the City of Boston.
- All food service during the Assembly will be provided either individually wrapped or plated.
- Meeting and education rooms will allow for social distancing.
- In addition to masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, and wipes will be available.
- Request that if an attendee does not feel well they do not attend the Assembly.
- Ask that all attendees pay attention to onsite notifications in the Assembly app and signage that outlines the protocols.
- Information will be available on the nearest COVID testing sites.
- If attendees want, color coordinated wrist bands and stickers (for name badges) will be available at Registration. The color of the wrist bands and stickers will indicate the comfort level of interactions of that attendee. These will be optional.
*These protocols are subject to change prior to and during the Assembly.
Questions? Contact Assembly@AOPAnet.org.