We are excited to be back in-person for the 2021 National Assembly. This is your first chance in two years to be in-person with your customers.
Attendees are O&P practitioners, pedorthists, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, physical therapists, residents, office managers, billing specialists, occupational therapists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of O&P products and services.
The profession is in recovery mode and we want you to be part of it. AOPA is partnering with The New England Chapter (NEAAOP) to bring you more value and a broader audience.
- A combined meeting to bring you the buying power of two established organizations (AOPA and NEAAOP).
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Facility Owners and decision-making practitioners.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Increase your exposure through a wide variety of advertising, sponsorship opportunities and Manufacturer’s Workshop
- NEW for 2021 – Take advantage of education sessions geared to exhibitors.
- For more reasons, check out the Exhibitor Prospectus
This year we are happy to introduce GoExpo, part of AOPA’s new membership database AOPA Connection. GoExpo is your one-stop shop to purchase exhibit space, workshops, sponsorships, update directory information for the Assembly, and more! You will be able to see the exhibit floor plan in real time and select your exhibit space.
2021 Exhibit Space Cost
10×10 Exhibit Space: Member $2,950 and Non-Member $7,500
6ft Tabletop Display: Member $2,000 and Non-Member $4,000
*Tabletop display options will only be available for 2021 as a “Covid Recovery” option. Two tabletop display maximum per exhibitor. Also, carpet will not be required for 2021.
|Date||Move In/Move Out||Exhibit Hall Hours||Exhibitor Education Sessions – Exclusive to Exhibitors Only!|
|Wednesday, September 8th||Noon-5:00 PM|
|Thursday, September 9th||8:00 AM – 3:00 PM||6:00 – 7:30 PM|
|Friday, September 10th||1:30 – 5:00 PM||10:30 AM – Noon|
|Saturday, September 11th||5:00 – 10:00 PM||Noon – 5:00 PM||10:30 AM – Noon|
|Sunday, September 12th||8:00 – 10:00 AM|
- Sheraton Boston Hotel (39 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02199): $229 per night. Book your room online or call 1-800 325 3535 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
- Boston Marriott Copley Place (110 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02116): $229 per night. Book your room online or call 877-901-2079 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
- Hilton Boston Back Bay (40 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115): $249 per night. Book your room online or call 1- 800-774-1500 and mention AOPA Assembly to receive the group rate.
*Reminder: AOPA has not contracted with any housing bureau or authorized any third party to contact you regarding hotel reservations. If you are contacted by anyone other than AOPA, it is a scam. Companies scout convention websites to locate the names and contact information of exhibitors to develop their own lists for outreach purposes. Unfortunately, this is something we address every year, and we always actively address it, but it seems to get worse each year.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION: Registration for booth staff will be available mid-July.
- 2021 National Assembly Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
- FREEMAN Exhibitor Service Kit- Coming in July
- Meeting Request Form- Coming Soon
- Rainprotection Exhibitor Liability Insurance Program
Questions? Contact Kelly O’Neill at kelly.oneill@AOPAnet.org