Who should attend?
Practitioners, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, residents, office managers, billing specialists, researchers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of orthotic, prosthetic and pedorthic products and services should come to Boston to stay on the cutting edge of their profession and to mix and mingle with other top professionals from across the country and around the world. Over 36 CE Credits will be available at the 99th Annual AOPA National Assembly.
Why you should Attend
The O&P community has experienced stormy seas for the past several years with legislative challenges, rising costs, and reimbursement pressures. If you are looking for a lighthouse in the storm—join us at the 2016 Assembly. Our goal is to bring our profession together to build a strong future through clinical and business education, networking and the support of a strong supplier community.
Sharpen your skills and challenge your mind
- PLOT A COURSE FOR FUTURE SUCCESS with 5 concurrent sessions for Orthotists, Prosthetists, Pedorthists, Technicians, Business Owners and Managers
- Cruise through the stormy seas of REGULATORY RULES with answers you can only get from AOPA
- Navigate the country’s LARGEST O&P EXHIBIT HALL
- Sail through spectacular general sessions with inspiring KEYNOTE PRESENTERS
- Earn more than 36 CE CREDITS
- Partake in FUN NETWORKING EVENTS
- Enjoy exciting and HISTORIC BOSTON BACK BAY
- Catch up with the ALUMNI CONNECTION
- Maneuver your way with CASE STUDIES AND SYMPOSIA
- GET ONBOARD with MDs, PhDs, Wound Care Specialists, Research Scientists, Attorney’s, Business Experts and Top-Notch Practitioners
Questions? Contact AOPA Headquarters at Assembly@AOPAnet.org or (571) 431-0876