AOPA Virtual Coding and Billing Seminar
November 9 and 10
Through interactive discussions AOPA experts will provide the most up-to-date information on coding, billing, and reimbursement. Meant for both practitioners and office staff, this two-day event is what you’ve come to expect from our Coding and Billing seminars but tweaked and condensed slightly to offer it virtually. Content will be presented from 12-4pm ET both days.
The cost before October 20 is $295 for members and $395 for nonmembers. After that the cost increases to $320 for members and $420 for nonmembers. Bonus, if you register by October 20 you will receive a FREE 2020 Quick Coder.
Earn 8 CEs.
- 12:00 -12:15: Introductions & Housekeeping
- 12:15 – 2:00: LCD/Policy Highlights & Updates
- 2:00 -2:15: Stretch Break
- 2:15 – 3:30: Documentation Review
- 3:30 – 4:00: Prior Authorization – PROVE Medical Necessity: The 2020 Hamontree Business Award Winner
- 12:00 – 1:30: Coding Guidelines & Questions
- 1:30 -2:30: Administrative (SWO, Appeal Options, MSP, etc.)
- 2:30 – 2:45: Stretch Break
- 2:45 – 3:30: Standard Operating Procedures/Contingency Plans
- 3:30 – 4:00: Hot Topics/Wrap-Up
Additional Seminar Resources
- The Coding & Billing Seminar Agenda may be reviewed here.
- Basic materials contained in our previous Coding & Billing Seminars have been converted to 9 one-hour Webcasts. Click here to register for the Webcasts.
- Frequently Asked Questions about AOPA’s Coding & Billing Seminars
- AOPA’s Cancellation Policy