Join your colleagues from around the world at the 2017 O&P World Congress, September 6-9, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
In October of 2013, seven unique organizations came together to co-host the Orthotic & Prosthetic World Congress. The Congress was a huge success with over 2,500 participants from 43 countries. The overall goal was to improve O&P patient care by bringing together practitioners, researchers, manufacturers, physicians, facility owners and other O&P caregivers from around the world to learn, share and collaborate similar to international events enjoyed by those in Europe and other parts of the world.
Plans are in the works for a second World Congress to be held September 6-9, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada in conjunction with AOPA’s 100th Anniversary Celebration. We hope you make plans to join us. The first Congress was a great learning experience for all and with your participation we can create a larger and even more successful event.
Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career at this unique global gathering of high visibility and importance.
Why you should plan to attend:
- Research and development expenditures in the United States are more than $95 billion, making the United States the leader in medical innovation and creating the ideal location for a unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
- Superior Clinical Education featuring the best speakers from around the world. Hear from physicians, researchers, and top-notch practitioners.
- Practical learning and live demonstrations.
- Preparation for the massive changes that U.S. health care reform is sure to bring, and its influence on global health policy.
- Networking with an elite and influential group of professionals.
- Largest display of exhibits in the United States for the orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic profession
- Ideal U.S. location chosen for travel ease and popularity