Join your colleagues from around the world for the celebration of the century and the opportunity to mix and mingle with the most influential professionals from around the world. The 2017 O&P World Congress will be held September 6-9, 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
This September nine unique organizations will come together to co-host the second Orthotic & Prosthetic World Congress. The first Congress was a huge success with over 2,500 participants from 43 countries. The overall goal is to improve O&P patient care by bringing together practitioners, researchers, manufacturers, physicians, facility owners and other O&P caregivers from around the world to learn, share and collaborate similar to international events enjoyed by those in Europe and other parts of the world.
Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career at this unique global gathering of high visibility and importance.
Why you should plan to attend:
- Celebrate the 100th anniversary of the formalized O&P Profession in the U.S.
- Superior Clinical Education so remarkable that it will be memorialized in an international journal. Don’t miss the best speakers from around the world. Hear from physicians, researchers, and top-notch practitioners.
- Five dedicated education tracks will provide specialized education for orthotists, prosthetists, pedorthists, technicians and business managers.
- Research and development expenditures in the United States are more than $95 billion, making the United States the leader in medical innovation and creating the ideal location for a unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
- Practical learning and live demonstrations.
- Preparation for the changes looming in the U.S. health care arena and their influence on global health policy.
- Networking with an elite and influential group of professionals.
- Largest display of exhibits in the Western Hemisphere for the orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic profession
- Ideal U.S. location chosen for travel ease and popularity