A world where orthotic and prosthetic care transforms lives.
A trusted partner, advocating for and serving the orthotic and prosthetic community by:
- Fostering relationships with decision makers to ensure equitable access.
- Providing education that promotes professional excellence.
- Supporting research that informs innovative care.
- Advancing equality to strengthen the orthotic and prosthetic profession and improve the lives of patients.
- Communicating the importance of orthotic and prosthetic care
- Increasing patient access to clinically appropriate, evidence-based care
- Helping members succeed in the changing healthcare environment
- Identifying and influence trends and learning that may impact orthotics and prosthetics
- Enhancing AOPA value, engagement, and community
- Driving collaboration by creating strategic relationships