2015 AOPA National Assembly
Become an Exhibitor:
- Exhibitor Online Registration
- Hotel Accommodations
- Manufacturers’ Workshop Application
- Product Preview Theater
- Sponsorship Brochure
- Marketing Kit
- Quick Exhibitor Resource Guide
- Exhibitor Happy Hour Menu Options
- July 16th Exhibitor Webinar Power Point Presentation
- Expotrac Lead Retrieval Order Forms
- Close-Up Audio Visual Order Forms
Missed the July 16 Exhibitor Webinar?
Don’t worry, the recording is now available for those who were unable to participate.
The AOPA National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and Pedorthic profession in the United States. Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career skills at this unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
Exhibiting at this important event will give you the opportunity to:
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with Owners who actually make the final decisions on purchases.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions to learn what’s happening with Medicare, and other regulatory agencies that affect the success of your product.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturer’s Workshop and/or Product Preview Theater presentation.
- Speak to AOPA reimbursement experts, who can answer all your O&P coding, reimbursement and compliance questions.
- Hear from top researchers and clinicians to learn what products and support is needed from manufacturers.
- Participate in key education programs and plenary sessions.
- Much more!
Floor Plan (as of September 28)
For the floor plan, please click here!
Exhibit Space Application
For the application, please click here!
Product Category List
For the product category list, please Click here!
Workshops & Product Preview Theater
Workshop Application please click here!
Product Preview Theater Application please click here!
2015 Sponsorship Opportunities
Should you have any questions regarding Exhibiting at the 2015 National Assembly please contact Kelly O’Neill firstname.lastname@example.org or 571/431-0852.