Last month, we announced our partnership with the Journal of Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies Engineering (RATE).
As part of the partnership, AOPA members are eligible for a 50 percent discount on the full rate Article Processing Charge (APC) at the time of submission, if following peer review their manuscript is accepted for publication. Please refer to the Manuscript Submission Guidelines for details of the full rate APC.
To submit an article to RATE:
- Authors should carefully read RATE’s Manuscript Submission Guidelines prior to submitting. Note: all manuscripts must be formatted in accordance with these guidelines and include the appropriate declarations and ethical statements as outlined. Manuscripts not conforming to these guidelines may be returned.
- Manuscripts must be submitted via RATE’s submission site
- To qualify for the reduced APC the submitting author must be an AOPA member. This should be indicated via the appropriate steps during submission:
- Authors should select the article type “AOPA Member Article” in Step 1 of the submission process.
- Authors should indicate via the relevant question in Step 4 of the submission process that they are an AOPA member and must confirm their affiliation so that their membership can be verified.
If you have any questions about the partnership or the submission process please contact info@AOPAnet.org.
Read the February 3, 2021 announcement here.