AOPA and the California Orthotics and Prosthetics Association encourage National Assembly exhibitors to utilize their social networks before, during, and after the event to help market their involvement and gain exposurec. Below you will find tips and examples to help you jump-start your individual social media strategy.
2019 National Assembly
September 25-28, 2019
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California
Official Hashtag: #AOPA2019
Please include the official hashtag (#AOPA2019) each time you post a message that pertains to AOPA or the National Assembly to make it searchable.
- [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION] is excited to be joining more than 2,000 Orthotic, Prosthetic and Pedorthic professionals at the 2019 National Assembly! #AOPA2019
- Looking forward to the 2019 National Assembly! Stop by booth [#] and visit [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION] to learn more about [XXXX]. #AOPA2019
- [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION’s] Product Preview Theater presentation is today at [TIME]. #AOPA2019
- [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION’s] Manufactures’ Workshop is today at [TIME] in [ROOM] . #AOPA2019
- Thank you for attending the [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION] Product Preview Presentation about the all new [PRODUCT]. For more information about the [PRODUCT], visit [URL]. #AOPA2019
- Thank you for attending the [COMPANY/ORGANIZATION] Manufacturers’ Workshop today. For more information visit [URL]. #AOPA2019
Many times when using social media you not only want to shrink a link, but you also want to be able to track the number of people who have checked the link. If you are posting to social media, consider creating a free bit.ly.com account so you can do both. You can download our event logos by visiting bit.ly/19showlogo.
Include a photo! Whether it’s one from the event website or one you take of the speakers, posts with images generate 53% more engagement than those without. We have created the following images for marketing purposes. Click the image to download full size.
National Assembly Mobile App – AOPA 365
During the National Assembly, make sure to download our app, AOPA 365, and then post on the activity feed to create buzz.