As was noted in this communication from November 2020, AOPA successfully convinced the CDC to add orthotists and prosthetists to its list of frontline workers who should be first in line for the vaccine, however, the CDC guidelines only serve as suggestions for the states – each state develops their own guidelines. Some states’ guidelines […]
The Prosthetic and Rehabilitative Items and Services Final Rule was published in the Federal Register and goes into effect on January 27, 2021. The proposed rule was published in October 2017. AOPA provided comments at that time. The rule establishes and clarifies eligibility for prosthetic and rehabilitative items and services available to Veterans.
Congress is in the process of completing a new COVID-19 stimulus package that includes a new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, tax relief, and other measures, with votes set for today. Congress will ultimately pair the deal with additional legislation to fund the government for the next fiscal year. The roughly $900 billion […]
AOPA BookstoreShop Now »
AOPA Job Board
- ABC or BOC certified-Immediate Opening - Central Maine Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc - Waterville, ME
- Orthotist/Prosthetist - Walkabout/Aljan Co - Wausau, WI
- Director of Prosthetics and Orthotics - UNC - Chapel Hill, NC
- CERTIFIED ORTHOTIST - UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH PHYSICIANS GROUP - , VA
- Fellowship Trained Foot & Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon - AnMed Health - Anderson, SC
Search AOPA Members
Search online membership database
Company name, city, state or zip code.
O&P Product Finder
Search Opproductfinder.com's extensive products database