Hopefully you saw that late last week, the Medicare O&P Patient-Centered Care Act (S. 2556) was introduced in the Senate. This bipartisan legislation would improve access to, and quality of, orthotic and prosthetic care while simultaneously combating fraud and abuse. The bill is identical to legislation introduced in the House in March.
AOPA Applauds Introduction of the Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient-Centered Care Act in the Senate
Yesterday, Senators Mark Warner (D-VA), Steve Daines (R-MT), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), John Cornyn (R-TX) and Bill Cassidy (R-LA) introduced S. 2556, the “Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient-Centered Care Act” in the Senate.
Alexandria, VA (July 21, 2021) – This year the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA) is proud to be celebrating the 25th Anniversary of the prestigious Howard R. Thranhardt Award. The Award, established in 1996 by a gift from J.E. Hanger in memory of Howard R. Thranhardt, CP, has become one of the most distinguished […]
AOPA BookstoreShop Now »
AOPA Job Board
- Orthotist - Carefluent Connect - Nashville, TN
- ABC or BOC certified-Immediate Opening - Central Maine Orthotics & Prosthetics, Inc - Waterville, ME
- Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist or Board-Eligible CPO - A Step Ahead Prosthetics - Hicksville, NY
- CERTIFIED PROSTHETIST ORTHOTIST (CPO) AND CERTIFIED ORTHOTIST (CO) - UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH PHYSICIANS GROUP - Charlottesville, VA
- Lead Orthotic/Prosthetic Technician - Northern Orthotics and Prosthetics - Marquette, MI