As part of President Biden’s “Path Out of the Pandemic” Plan, the White House announced that COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Medicare and Medicaid providers. Because of this and because vaccination is one way that healthcare professionals can fulfill their commitment to ensure the health and well-being of others, the American Orthotic and […]
Hopefully you saw that late last week, the Medicare O&P Patient-Centered Care Act (S. 2556) was introduced in the Senate. This bipartisan legislation would improve access to, and quality of, orthotic and prosthetic care while simultaneously combating fraud and abuse. The bill is identical to legislation introduced in the House in March.
AOPA Applauds Introduction of the Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient-Centered Care Act in the Senate
Yesterday, Senators Mark Warner (D-VA), Steve Daines (R-MT), Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), John Cornyn (R-TX) and Bill Cassidy (R-LA) introduced S. 2556, the “Medicare Orthotics and Prosthetics Patient-Centered Care Act” in the Senate.
AOPA BookstoreShop Now »
AOPA Job Board
- CP, & O&P Technician - Orthotic & Prosthetic Designs - Indianapolis, IN
- Prosthetist and/or Orthotist Clinician (CPO, CO, CP, Board Eligible) - Tillges Certified Orthotic Prosthetic Inc. - Maplewood, MN
- DIVISION CHIEF, PEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDICS - Penn State Health - Hershey, PA
- CO/CP/CPO - Kenney Orthopedics - Nicholasville, KY
- CPO, CO, CP, OR BEOP - Pacific Medical, Inc. - Salinas, CA