The 2019 National Assembly is the country’s longest serving and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and Pedorthic profession in the United States.
Key decision makers, O&P practitioners, pedorthists, physicians, technicians, fitters, students, educational instructors, facility owners, marketing personnel, physical therapists, residents, office managers, billing specialists, occupational therapists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of O&P products and services from the international community.
What are the benefits of exhibiting:
- Build your customer base and increase sales by meeting with owners who actually make the final decisions on purchases.
- Experience face-to-face time with existing customers to answer questions and build new relationships.
- Enjoy sponsored networking opportunities, including an opening reception in the exhibit hall.
- Take advantage of fun traffic-building opportunities.
- Take advantage of education sessions to learn what’s happening with regulatory agencies that affect the success of your product.
- Increase visibility for your company/organization in a targeted market.
- Host a Manufacturer’s Workshop and/or Product Preview Theater presentation.
- Speak to AOPA reimbursement experts who can answer all your O&P coding, reimbursement and compliance questions.
- Hear from top researchers and clinicians to learn what products and support is needed from manufacturers.
- Participate in key education programs and plenary sessions.
- Be a part of the largest exhibit hall the North America for the orthotic, prosthetics and pedorthic profession
- Much more!
What you receive:
- Post-event registration mailing list of all National Assembly attendees (AOPA Members only).
- Two exhibitor full conference badges (per 10×10 exhibit space) which includes admission to all education sessions, CE credits, meeting materials, social functions, and lunch tickets.
- Additional discounted full conference badges once complimentary badges are used.
- Private lounge area exclusive to exhibitors.
- Ability to receive CE credits with your full conference registration badge.
- 24-hour perimeter security guard service.
- FREE breakfast and lunch during show hours conveniently located inside or near the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitor Service Kit from FREEMAN that includes all information and order forms you need to plan a successful trade show event; to include shipping information, booth rental, electric and internet needs.
- Exhibitor Newsletters-provide you with important up to date information regarding the show.
For questions, contact Kelly O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571/431-0852.