Registration for the 2016 AOPA National Assembly is now open.
How to Register
For your convenience, there are three easy ways to register.
- Register ONLINE. Payments must be made by credit card when registering online.
- Register by FAX by completing the registration form and faxing it to (401) 765-6677. Please do not mail your form after faxing it. Access the Registration Form.
- Register by MAIL by completing the registration form and mail it with payment to 2016 AOPA National Assembly, c/o ExpoTrac Registration Services, P.O. Box 1280, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Access the Registration Form.
Important registration notes
- Be sure to include the name of the school you graduated from and year graduated in order to network with your Alumni and to receive information about alumni get-togethers.
- To receive a refund of registration fees, less a $50 processing fee, notification of cancellation must be received in writing no later than August 1, 2016. Please email cancellations to Assembly@AOPAnet.org. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after August 1, 2016. Substitutions are allowed but must be made in writing.
- The early bird discount ended August 15, 2016.
Fees include admission to the exhibit hall, education sessions, Welcome Reception, breakfasts, lunches in the exhibit hall and all meeting materials. Attendees registering under this category will automatically receive a certificate of attendance.
Associate Full Conference
Qualified discounted registrants include: emeritus practitioners, residents, spouses and other family members over the age of 18. Those employed by an orthotic, prosthetic or pedorthic business are not eligible to register under this category. Attendees registering under this category do not qualify to earn CE credits.
If your company has purchased exhibit space, you will be provided a special registration link. You must utilize the online exhibitor registration link to ensure your staff has proper access to the exhibit hall during set-up and non-show hours. EXHIBITORS Register ONLINE.
Exhibit Only (3-Day Show Pass) Registration
This registration category provides access to the exhibit hall only Thursday, September 8 through Saturday, September 10. This registration category includes the Welcome Reception on Thursday night as well as the Happy Hour reception on Friday evening. Attendees registering under this category will not receive a lunch ticket or the opportunity to earn CE credits.
Exhibit Only One-Day
This category includes access to the exhibit hall for the day selected only. Attendees registering under this category will not receive a lunch ticket or the opportunity to earn CE credits.
Includes all conference events for the day selected. If attending for more than one day, select the full conference registration category. Attendees registering under this category will automatically receive a certificate of attendance.
Group discounts are available for companies that submit four or more registrations at the same time. Discounts are available for the full conference registration category only. The first three (3) attendees from the same company will be charged the regular registration rate. Additional attendees over three (3) will receive a $100 discount. Call AOPA headquarters for discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Children Ages 11-17
A special category, at a reduced rate, has been created for children ages 11-17. There is no registration fee or badge required for children ages 10 and under. Children under 10 are allowed in the exhibit hall, but must be supervised at all times.